Survival Coalition has released three fact sheets on how increasing the amount of income people can earn to qualify for BadgerCare (Medicaid) health insurance will help people with disabilities and caregivers.
You can access these factsheet’s using the links below :
- Medicaid expansion directly supports people with disabilities, older adults, and caregivers
- Medicaid expansion means money to reinvest into Medicaid services–including the direct care workforce, dental care, children’s wait list for people with disabilities and older adults
- Facts on how Medicaid expansion will impact the state economy and budget, private insurance costs, sustainability, and helps support low income workers
Survival Coalition anticipates that a series of infographics on Medicaid expansion will be completed next week. Look for another message from Survival with those images and suggested post language.
Action Steps you can take:
- Send an e-mail message to your members alerting them to these sheets as a resource to use with their legislators
- Use these factsheets in your organization’s social media posts
- Ask members to e-mail the Joint Finance Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org through May 1st in support of BadgerCare expansion as a way to improve caregiver health care and Medicaid for people with disabilities and older adults.
- Ask members to call their state Senator and state Representative in support of BadgerCare expansion as a way to improve caregiver health care and Medicaid for people with disabilities and older adults. Constituents can call the Legislative Hotline toll-free at
1-800-362-9472to be connected with their legislator’s office.